Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Recap.. to the best of my ability..

Ok so this is a brief description of our Halloween. And a bunch of pics of what we looked like if we didn't see you at all. Haha

So Thursday we went to the OLD soccerhouse.. Which was basically an ash tray.. I felt like I was in a bar.. except way worse. Luckily that didn't last long cus it got busted. So Kells and i trucked over to the twins house for a bit and got some free beer from this drunk kid trying to impress mary and cathy. haha Then we went over to Steve's house, where everyone in the world saw what steve had under his robe... nothing... haha

Friday night involved a party at the TWINS house! i believe we went to the upfront that night as well. Dave joined us for the weekend with a stellar costume.. He also closed out his spectacular yet embarrasing month of October with a bang.

Saturday we went to a party at the NEW soccerhouse in which i somehow took over the DJ booth and gave everyone a good time on the dance floor. After that I walked to the upfront by myself to meet up with kelly and dave and thats about the time my memory left me.


haha my pose for the evening
Chris and Vaugn from Saturday night. The Hamburglar and white trash? Chris' state colors are camoflage
Kells nerding out with Cathy and Mary on Thursday
Ty was Ben's sidekick on Saturday

Friday night brought me a moustache and Kells a golf club

Friday Chris was a "Gay Ganster"

Lookin trendy on Halloween

I dont know what is going on.. i believe this is at the upfront..

two Jimbo's don't cancel each other out.. they double the destruction..

haha a gay zombie and an emotional Kelly

Gay zombies look alot like the joker

Look! I found Lil' Jon!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. "It's awesome because you can pee and party at the same time"

    Chris Schmit

    ReplyDelete