Monday, January 18, 2010

Go - T's Traveling Barber Shop

We had a very special visitor this past weekend. Tyler Scott joined Brohio for a few days of snowboarding, partying and recovering. Yesterday, Sunday, was his last night here and Jimbo, Ty and I went and saw Avatar in 3D, which I must say, if you can go and see it, do it. It's amazing. After doing a little math we realized that Ty has spent $34.50 on going to see Avatar in theaters and I have spent $42.50. Although $17.00 was for Brittney, but it was all worth it. After the movie, it was time to get down to business. Ty also brought along his scissors to give us all some new looks. Needless to say, we could all go for a little haircut. So we set up a little area for him to work his magic on our very over grown hair.
haha our barber chair is not quite as good as the ACTUAL Go T's Barber Shop.

Chris went first, he obviously was in the most need of a fresh cut.

My favorite picture of the night.

Choppin off pony tails is one of the sweetest things ever!

The pony tail, seperated from the rest of the hair..

The final product

I was next, a little hesitant about how short I was about to cut my hair.

But Bodingtons helped me decide it was the right choice..

I cringed at the first cut.. Not because of the length, just because the clippers had been sitting in a car outside for the last 5 days!

The shortest haircut I've gotten since high school. Gina I hope you like this haircut better than my one last year!

Jimbo is still crying about the 2 inches that Ty took off.. Just a trim for him.

He needed a beer to get through his trim.

After seeing this, I've changed my mind, its clear that Jimbo is in need of a haircut the worst, not Chris.

I thought we were turning over a new leaf Emma?? Why don't you like my new haircut?

Ferocious..

Ben was the last to go, his Euro cut was the most complex though.

Racing Stripes add horsepower.

The final damage from all four haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment