Monday, August 17, 2009

Saturday Homecoming

It's OFFICIAL. after 3 months of being absent from Brohio, I have returned.

Here are some stats from the summer:

-1 job for the Village of Lake Zurich doing Park Maintenance
-2 visits to Appleton, Wi. to see T$
-3 side-jobs I go hired on for including wallpapering, plumbing, and house-sitting
-3 grand made this summer-- LEGIT $$$
-1 night I tried to walk home from a bar located 20 minutes from my town, driving..
-4 glasses acquired from bars, including a new Stella glass since mine fell off Reid's truck
-40 hours a week AT LEAST i spent making money
-4 scuffles at bars due to being mouthy
-1 gay guy who kissed me on the cheek in Appleton
-1000 gay people in Appleton
-0 gay people I like
-9 days of partying before school starts, lets get it poppin

Look for me to make more of an impact now that i have returned to my lower level room of Brohio. Look forward to the new year and the new roomate.. STOKE

And I don't want Ty to move out of Wildcat Alley..

Love you,

- Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment