Monday, October 5, 2009

Ahh the Up Front

Well let's see, friday night we ended up having a surprise guest...

or three... Including Dave and Cody!

And after getting chocked out by Jimbo i knew my night could only get better...

Is it weird that Jimbo is so happy in this picture?

Once I finally got my breathing back to a steady rate the first thing i remember is Dave saying, "Let's go to the Up Front! I'll cover your cover!"
How could one say no!?
So we strolled down the street and entered the bar, which was not an easy task for me... after handing the bouncer my trusty ID i was forced to recite my address, state my middle name, spell my middle name, smile, state my birthday, and sign a piece of paper... after i finally stumped the bouncer i was let in and it was time to PARTY.
I think we were one shot down when we met this character...


After a silent conversation (and a few more shots) he turned into this!...



Best Friends!

After a few more shots and maybe a mixed drink or two Cody and I decided to claim out title as the best dancers of the night. We had to battle a very worthy opponent... But we came out on top with a flawless victory! So another drink was in order!

Redbull...Vodka...Delicious.


Even bears enjoy this drink.

After this point things might have gotten a little foggy but thanks to my trusty camera I know we ran into Jess.

Business man


I promise I didn't photoshop jess into this pic.

Then it looks like ben got stuck with two drinks...

WHOOPS!

Which led to some male bonding...




Oh look! it's THAT GUY!

Let's see, pretty much the last thing I remember is taking a flaming Dr. Pepper and since the bartender said here ya go! i figured she wanted me to take the glass and shot glass home as a souvenir... which i might have done. So i took the uphill walk back to the house and called it a night.
According to reliable sources the other members of the team continued to party until close to 6a.m.
Either way it was a great night! so thank you Dave and Cody for the Hundreds of dollars you dropped that night (this is not a lie).

I'm off to bed, so until next time...
-Kells

P.S. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled this coming friday so be sure to keep checkin the blog for a full play by play of the carnage.




No comments:

Post a Comment