Saturday, October 24, 2009

Short Shorts Shenanigans 5 Recap

Can you point out everything awesome in this picture?

First off, big thanks to Jordan, Rob and Quinn for holdin it down with a banger sss5. I gotta admit that we slacked a little bit and threw it all together the last 2 days before the party but as always, short shorts shenanigans came through with full house and $130 richer. A few stats before we get into the pics:

3 kegs (props to Kells and I. Thanks to everyone who threw down to have a good time.)
0 Police officers
3 Trophies given away
1 chant that booed people wearing pants out of the house
18 hours (give or take a few) of Dave drinking
1 beer soaked robe that couldn't seem to stay on his body, neither could his pants
25 dollars for a moncle that Dave broke before the party started
1 broken window, also via Dave, also before the party
70-80 cups sold (estimate of course)
1 missing tap
4 dudes that Dave gave hickies to
5 dollars some kid got to fill up Ben's cup
5th annual short shorts shenanigans
unknown amt of weiner that Dave palmed

I mentioned Dave had been drinking for 18 hours right?Dave won Gayest Dude! Congratualations on your self-proclaimed 3rd year in a row! You look thrilled!
Yea thats how we feel about Emma too. hahahaLittle group photo. Thank you Dean for your guest appearance. I like your Labatt hat/shirt combo.
I don't know what I was doing all night but this is the only picture of me. And damn I look good. Thats Moseley hangin around my neck, you were there with us in spirit my friend.This is the only picture of Kelly as well.. I don't know what he was doing but you can tell by the looks of him that he was doing something right. Way to dip out like hours before the party ended..
Dave looks old enough to be ALL of our dads
1st place! Thanks for coming to sss5 on your last weekend in the U.P. Cody



Ok.. Now we are about to get into some of the gayest pictures I have ever seen. All these men are straight. Short shorts just got the best of them on this night.
hahaha I told you he couldn't keep his pants on
yep.. told you..
I love Jimmy for driving all the way to Marquette from Texas to participate in some Shenanigans
If there was a trophy for best pose, I would give it to this

Well thats all I have for now. Hopefully we can find some more awesome pictures to get up here soon. In closing, five years of short shorts and not one has been busted. Thank you to everyone who made it possible and everyone who was willing to dress up and feel real uncomfortable. Thank you to Dave for providing entertainment all day long before the party began. Thanks to Emma for most of these pics that I stole from you. And remember, only 358 days until sss6.

BW

1 comment: