Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Last Day With All of My Teeth

On Wednesday Oct. 7th Mary and I headed down state to my home, Grand Rapids. I have an appointment to get my wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday so Mary agreed to being my chauffeur for the ride home on Sunday. The drive home went really well and we managed to only make one stop, their was a lot of story telling and Mary even managed to slip in a few country tracks.
When we arrived to my house Mary got to meet the fam, then we ate some Chinese food and decided to rent a movie and call it a night. We watched "the Haunting in Connecticut" which did a good job of scaring the 2 of us.
When we woke up the next morning we quickly headed out and began to do some shopping. We had to take a quick break so that i could go get a pre examination and a full rundown on what my surgery will consist of.

This is the building I will soon loose 4 teeth to.

As soon as that was over Mar and I headed over to Chipotle to slay some delicious food(and to make Jimbo jealous).
Behold Chipotle in all it's glory.

Now that we had full stomachs it was time to do some more shopping so we headed over to the Woodland Mall.

And we got to work...

Mary doing what she does best.
A job well done.

The good ol' 4 for 20 tall-tee deal.

Then after shopping and one last good dinner with the family I took Mary over to GVSU so she could go meet up with some of her friends and party the night away.
In about 7 hours I will be knocked out cold getting my teeth pulled out. Hopefully it's not too bad. I'll try to get as many picks of the carnage as possible so stay tuned!

catch ya later.
-Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment