Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bored


I got out of class an hour early so i now have a hour until my next class begins, I have no homework to do and I've all ready browsed the entire internet (Newschoolers, Facebook, Mail, and TWsnow) So I decided I might as well update the blog.
Well this past Saturday I caught a pretty burly cold/fever and it got real gnarly on Sunday, I took off to wallmart and picked up a pretty large assortment of medicine with hopes of getting rid of this sickness ASAP. It's now Wednesday and im pretty sure im just about done with it, my nose just wont seem to stop running but it beats nonstop coughing and hot and cold temperatures.
My medicine of choice for this illness was definitely Nyquil

So hopefully I'll be back to full health by tomorrow and ready for the weekend.
It looks like Wild Mountain will not be opening this weekend which is a HUGE bummer, so now im forced to find a Halloween costume and wait even longer to go skiing.
As of right now my costume choices are as follows:
A Bash Bro (Mighty Ducks)
A Bro
A Vampire
or perhaps I could resurrect the Trickin' Chicken...
Who knows.

Either way it really needs to just start snowing so Brule can open. I don't know how much longer i can make it with no snow.
Now watch this and pray for snow!

MN REPRESENT from mikehornbeck on Vimeo.





Later,
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment